Accredited CPE Providers
MAY 2012- JUNE 2015
- Ateneo Center for Organization Research and Development (CORD)
- Philippine Association for Child and Play Therapy (Philplay)
- Psychological Resources Center
MAY 2012-JUNE 2013
- Care and Counsel Wholeness Center
- Department of Psychology, University of Santo Tomas
- Ledesma Clinic for Neuropsychological Services
- Life Change Recovery Center
- Philippine Educational Measurement and Evaluation Association (PEMEA), Inc.
- Psychological Service-National Center for Mental Health
- Reintegration for Care and Wholeness (RCW) Foundation, Inc.
- William Glasser Institute of the Philippines, Inc.
April 2011-March 2014
- Allied Mental Health (Volunteer Service) of the Section of Psychiatry, Makati Medical Center
- Department of Psychology, Ateneo de Manila University
- Metropolitan Psychological Corporation
- Miriam College, Department of Psychology and Integrated Lifestyle and Wellness (ILAW) Center
- PsychConsult Inc.
- Saint Louis University, Sunflower Children's Center
- Siliman University, Department of Psychology
- The Carl Jung Circle Center, Inc.
Continuing Professional Education
Guidelines for PAP Accredited CPE Providers
1. CPE providers should be legitimate organization that is registered in the Department of Trade and Industry or in the case of educational institutions, accredited by the Commission on Higher Education.
2. The accreditation of a CPE provider will be in two levels which will be specified in the accreditation certificate issued by PAP:
a.New application will be valid for one year
b.Re-accreditation will be valid for three years
3. Applicants for CPE providers should indicate the nature of programs they expect to provide within the period of their accreditation. This information should include program objectives, duration, and facilitators. The duration of the activity will determine the number of CPE points to be awarded to those who attend the activity.
4. The accredited CPE provider should provide discounted registration fees for members of the PAP which should be indicated in all forms of announcements (flyers, brochures, registrations)
5. The accredited CPE provider should include in their activities the distribution of a an evaluation form that should include feedback from participants on the content, methodology, facilitator and materials. First time applicants should provide PAP a template of their program evaluation form. For re-accreditation, a detailed evaluation form and a summary of the program is needed.
6. The accredited CPE provider may include in its announcements and promotional materials for their workshops and activities the statements: “The [name of organization] is an accredited CPE provider of the Psychological Association of the Philippines (PAP). All seminars, workshops, and other CPE activities sponsored by [name of organization] are eligible for CPE points for the PAP.” This statement may only be used during the approved accreditation period of the CPE provider.
7. CPE programs should have facilitators/resource speakers who are psychologists.. The curriculum vitae of facilitators should also be presented for accreditation of programs and re-accreditation.
8. At the end of the accreditation period, the CPE provider should provide a report of all the CPE activities they conducted, including (a) the attendance in each activity, and (b) a summary of the evaluation for each activity.
Guidelines for PAP Accredited CPE Activities
1. The accreditation of a CPE activity will be valid only for the dates indicated in the application form, and will not be valid for repeated runs of the activity. Each repeated run should be covered by a separate application.
2. The organizers of the CPE activity should provide discounted registration fees for members of the PAP.
3. The organizer of the CPE activity will be issued an official endorsement certificate by the PAP indicating the number of CPE points that PAP members can earn from the activity. A copy of this certificate should be attached to the certificate of attendance or certificate of participation provided to the participants.
4. The accredited CPE provider should include in their activities the distribution of an evaluation form to be submitted to the PAP with the application for the accreditation of the activity.
5. The organizers of the CPE may include in its announcements and promotional materials for their activity the statements: “This activity is an accredited CPE activity of the Psychological Association of the Philippines (PAP), and is eligible for CPE points for the PAP.” This statement may only for the specific activity approved by the CPE and not other activities sponsored by the organizer.
6. At the end of the activity period, the CPE provider should provide a report of the CPE activity they conducted, including (a) the attendance in the activity, and (b) a summary of the evaluation for the activity.