Membership fees are to be paid upon the approval of the application.
There are three types of membership in the PAP:
Fellows shall be individuals whose occupation and professional activities are primarily in the advancement of psychology as a science and as a profession.
To qualify as a Fellow, a member must satisfy the following criteria:
1. Must have obtained a Doctoral degree in psychology proper, or in any of its major subdivisions. Such doctoral degree must have been based in part on a scientific dissertation of acceptable standard on a problem in psychology and which is conferred by a graduate school of recognized handling;
2. Must have published at least one research work of acceptable standard on a problem in psychology;
3. Must have demonstrated professional competence in psychology;
4.Must have been a member of good standing of the Association for at least two years prior to the conferment of this status.
Membership fee: PhP 1500.00 - to be paid upon approval of the application
Associates shall be individuals who in the practice of their profession are engaged in activities which contribute to the advancement of psychology as a science and as a profession.
To qualify as an Associate, one must satisfy the this criterion:
1. Must have obtained a Masters degree in psychology proper conferred by a graduate school of recognized standing.
Membership fee: PhP 1000.00 - to be paid upon approval of the application
Affiliates shall be individuals who are engaged in activities rendering psychological service.
To qualify as an affiliate, one must satisfy at least one of the following criteria:
1. Must have obtained a Bachelor's degree in Psychology or in an allied field;
2. Must have accomplished at least one year of acceptable professional experience in psychology or a related field; or
3. Must be currently enrolled in a graduate program in psychology.
Membership fee: PhP 800.00 - to be paid upon approval of the application